Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Stealing

90, part three



Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's meme. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Let's go!!!


From Survey Haven:

61. Do you like current pop stars? yes and no

62. What is your least favorite chore? cleaning the bathroom

63. Last place you drove your car? Meijer's to get groceries

64. Ever been out of the country? I have been to Canada a few times

65. Where were you the last time you used a public bathroom? probably Meijer's

66. Could you handle being in the military? No, and I can't handle my youngest being in there right now

67. What is your average cell phone bill? too much

68. Who or what are you thinking about right now? bills

69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard? last weekend

70. How many pairs of shoes do you own? too many

71. Are your toes always painted? they are, purple

72. How many piercings do you have? ears are pierced twice

73. What are you doing today? weekly baking, laundry, light housework and then family ice cream later tonight

74. Have you ever been gambling? I have a few times, its not my thing

75. When is the last time you updated your blog? besides right now, yesterday for this one. I need to update my craft blog

76. Do you like roller coasters? I do, but they don't like me anymore

77. Have you ever been to Disneyland or world? Disney World a few times

78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Winnie the Pooh

79. Last thing you cooked? dinner on Friday - tacos

80. How's the weather? right now its sunny and muggy

81. Do you e-mail more than snail mail? yes, I can't remember the last time I sent something via snail mail

82. What's the funniest picture you ever took with your cell phone? probably the one of my friend "pretending to go potty" on this toilet we saw outside of one of those drop off locations for Goodwill.

83. Last time you were sick? sometime last year

84. What states have you lived in? Only Michigan. I want to move somewhere in one of the Southern states, if only I can convince the hubby!

85. Do you wish you could move? yes, see above

86. Do you take a lot of quizzes? it depends

87. What is your dream car? I still want to own a jeep

88. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have? yes

89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be? on a tropical island

90. Are you happy with your life? I am

10d735f2-6a3c-4c3d-888a-bc03564c2d63_zpscbcbf448

5 comments:

  1. We have the same answer for the gambling question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a humorous photo indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "A day without a friend is liked a pot without a single drop of honey left inside." Winnie the Pooh. He is such a sweet little bear. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My phone bills are way too much too....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Winnie! forgot him, how could a person do that? oh dear. or is is Oh,my?

    It would be good to do more snail mail. Personally, I adore the post office, and don't want to see them go toe up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!