Saturday, June 21, 2014

First day of Summer

 photo def807dd-2444-48c6-9527-4a5be721e5f4_zps56d7e8f9.gif

Its the first day of summer and its a gorgeous day out! I am getting ready to go out and do some yard work then get ready for some graduation open houses for a family friend and my niece.

I am starting to feel myself again; its been one long year! I am ready to start making some changes, starting with getting myself back on track with working out and losing all of the horrible weight! John is going to get our bikes back in working order so we can go on bike rides. I don't know if I will be up for the long ones like he and Trent used to do, but we can work up to it!

So happy first day of Summer! Get out and enjoy this beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!