Saturday, February 4, 2012

iPhone

After me saying that I would "never" have internet on my phone.... I finally caved! John was trying to find a stereo system that supported a flash drive. I told him that he could just have my iTouch, and I would transfer his upgrade to over to my phone and get an iPhone. The only reason I did this, is because of my discount I get for being a Spectrum Health employee. With his upgrade, he also had a $30 credit, so I was able to purchase the phone for only $70! Score! Now I just need to get him some skullcandy headphones so he can use the iTouch when he is working out. He is under strict orders to NOT take this to work with him, as the garnet from the waterjet will destroy it!

As for me, I need to find a arm band so I can use my phone when I am working out. I bought one, but it was too hard to get it in and out of. I may just have to find some work out pants with pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!