Our House

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Our House
1. I read that Bud Weiser & Kathy moved into their new house! When was the last time you moved? Where to? Its been almost 14 years since out last move. We went from our duplex to our first home
2. If they were making a Hall of Fame for the blogosphere, name a blogger or two who you think should make the list. Why? I have no clue
3. What are couple of funny things you remember your parents saying? (Like, “They're starving there in China, so finish what you've got.” - John Lennon) Do you say them to your kids? I can't think of any that they have said.... but I am sure I have said some things but am drawing a blank
4. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle? Narrowly missing a tree and telephone pole when I lost control of my car years ago on a snowy/slushy road
5. What is it too late for? a nap, but I think I will sneak in a quick one anyways!
6. What do you try to stay away from? cigarette smoke
7. When you get into a disagreement or fight, how often are you the first to apologize? it depends...
8. Tell us about a current issue that you’re unhappy with. hmmm, not sure that there is anything I am unhappy with right at the moment.
9. How often do you update your blog/site and why? update as in post or in changing the design? posting, every few days, the design, I haven't changed this one in a very long time, as I like the kitty at the top.
a nap? I need a nap;) I think im run down and feel the cold trying to come on....ughhhhhh NOOOO!!!
ReplyDelete