Friday, November 4, 2011

Breaking Dawn...

Its almost time! I am so excited, it's been a long year and a half! Just wish it wasn't a two part movie, as they will probably make us wait forever for the 2nd part to come out, and that would be so cruel! I had to give up my craft room when the oldest moved in, so there went all of my Twilight decor, including one of those pop up displays that you have seen at the theaters. My mother inlaw was lucky enough to snag one for me.

Of course the guys all gave me you know what when I brought it home and proudly displayed it in my lovely craft room. But for now Edward is safely tucked away until I can bring him back out! What pop up display would you love to have? Any movie that is a must; or is it your favorite actor?

I would love to find one for one of the Harry Potter movies for my mother inlaw, as I know it would make her day! It would add all the more to her "Harry Potter" room in her house! Oh what a great Christmas gift that would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!