Thursday, November 3, 2011

Another challenge

I found another 30 day photo challenge via pinterest, that I am, yet again, jumping in a few days late. But I will get caught up. If you want to play along, you can find more out about it via, positivelypresent's blog.

Photobucket

From the original post: "When will you share the Positively Present photos? Can I share mine?

I won't post the photos online daily (that would be a little overwhelming for those of you who subscribe via email!), but at the end of the 30 days I'll share them with you -- and I hope you'll share your photos with me as well! If you post your pics online, feel free to share the links in the comments section."


For me, I will be posting daily. Happy picture taking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!