Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stealing Sunday

Photobucket



The Questions Galore Meme: Ends Today With Part 3



Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!

Today we ripped off a blogger named Jenni from the blog Juniper's Jungle. It's long, so we will do it in parts. She states that she found this meme Budgies blog. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Questions Galore Meme, Part 3

Cheers to all of us thieves!

41. What is a quote that you love? Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!

42. Do you think of pure hate as something humanity created? yep

43. When was the last time you wanted to scream? a few days ago

44. Do you ever at times see the world in black and white? sometimes

45. Have you ever thought that cell phones are too obtrusive? yes

46. In your life, where do you thank the rainbow will end? I don't know

47. What is something that you never want to do again? be in debt

48.When was the first time you realized the world was small? hmmm, can't remember

49. How you spend your time contemplating life’s mysteries? in bed while I am trying to wind down

50. Ever discuss your political beliefs with people? only with my hubby

51. Do you care about the environment? yes

52. What’s your motto for life? same answer as 41

53. Is progress destroying the beauty of the world? yep

54. Do you believe there is life somewhere else in the universe? possibly

55. Would you like to rule a country? well of course!

56. Do you believe everything has a purpose? I do

57. Is war ever for the best? no

58. Could you kill anyone in defense of self or loved ones? I think I could, but I don't ever want to be in that situation!

59. How do you react to people (Such as Governor Rick Perry) who don't believe global warming is really our fault? I only react to stuff like this around my hubby

60. Does love conquer all? not really

61. Is euthanasia morally acceptable? I guess it would depend on the situation

62. Is world peace impossible? I think it is

63. Is pride a good or a bad thing? again, it depends on what type of pride

64.What do you think is the purpose of your life? my kids

65. Do you believe in karma? I certainly do... and so hoping it comes back to bit someone in the arse!

3 comments:

  1. Nicely done Jodi. I agree with #65, there are a few customers that I'd just love to have karma take a chunk out of. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's why I like to believe in karma as well. I know too many that I would just love to see their faces when karma catches up with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never want to be in debt again but first I have to get out of debt :)

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!