Friday, October 14, 2011

On the needles

I have many projects that I need to complete soon. Right now I am working on a very cute ensemble for a friends little guy, but I can't divulge on what it is, as its for his birthday that is at the end of the month.

After this project is done, I want to start on some thing for my laptop, or should I say my soon to be refurbished laptops. I have been talking about either getting a new or just getting the one I have fixed. Of course, the hubby made the decision to just get the old one fixed.

Then it will be on to all the gifts I want to make for Christmas. Just hope I have enough time to get them all finished, then I can work on other things to possibly get an etsy shop going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!