Wednesday, September 28, 2011

W.T.F. Meme (Wednesday)


Want to join in? Go here



It's my birthday & I'll ask stupid questions if I want to



1) Today (Sept. 28) is National Ask A Stupid Question Day. What is the stupidest question you've been asked lately? (Feel free to include one of my meme questions if you so choose. I can handle it.) Don't you get bored staying home all day now that you aren't working?..... Uh, NO! I am still "working", it may not be watching children, but I still have things that need to get done on a daily basis.

2) When someone says "We need to talk" to you, what is usually the first thing that runs through your mind? What did I do to upset them...

3) If someone rearranged your living room, what is the first thing you would look for? my knitting supplies


4) With my birthday this week, I received many emails from various companies offering me free food or other free little gifts. (Click here if you want a list of some freebies you can get.) What's something you'd love to get free for your birthday? a nice dinner out.... then I don't have to clean up on my birthday!

5) You have a minor car wreck and are not injured, but a lawyer says you can sue because it was the other person's fault. Do you sue? no, I am not a sue happy person; accident's happen

6) A cracked.com writer recently wrote an article listing "5 ways you know it's time to get married." What advice would you give someone wondering if he/she was ready to get married? I tell them that if you are second guessing yourself now, then you already know your answer... don't take the leap, take a step back and see what's causing you to doubt


7) Now that it is officially autumn, what is your favorite color of fall leaf? red

8) Do you remember ever raking up leaves and jumping into a pile of them? Yep! What fun! When I was still doing daycare, I would be doing my yard work, while the kids were playing outside, and then call them all over to have some fun while jumping in the leaves.

9) In general, do you find yourself more attracted to people with similar or different interests, life experiences, political beliefs, and religious backgrounds? not really, I have a wide range of friends, who all have different things that attract me to them

10) What works best for you on a sad day? upbeat music, or hanging out with friends

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You'd think we filled out our memes together :) Great minds, great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gongerling is a word a made up during a recording session with WTIT to see if anyone was paying attention. They were not. Since that day I use it randomly as color, languages and things...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!