Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just can't do it...

What can't I do, you ask!?!? Get back into the groove of going to the gym. I want to, but I just can't seem to get my self motivated enough to go. It sucks! I always feel better once I leave, but its the "just getting there" that stinks! It hasn't helped that the last week or so its been rainy and dreary out, just sets the mood.

So I have been looking around for the best zumba dvd, or other exercise videos, and "try", (oh how I hope it gets past this), to do them on my own at home.

When I worked out earlier this year in the winter, I had my goal of looking good in a swimsuit for summer. I could use that as my goal again, but summer seems so very far away this time around. And rigthtly so, as I have the rest of this year, but the very, long months of Jan., Feb., and March to contend with.

The internet doesn't help, when I have now found this very fun site, pinterest to browse through. I have found so many yummy desserts that I have pinned, so I can come back later and print off the recipes to make. I have made a few things so far, and oh my! I foresee, my waistline expanding, if I don't get cracking on the workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!