Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sunday = family time

Yep, Sunday's are usually family time, and this past Sunday we headed over to the inlaws. John and Trent had spent the last few days over there, working on the guitar, and also being put to work, as my father in law is struggle with his health again. So Sunday I went over as well, more so to hang out with my mother in law, and to indeed make sure my father in law didn't do to much, as the guys just weren't enforcing the "take it easy" part on my father in law.

I helped with some of the cleaning in the basement, and came across some avo cigars, that they had no idea where they had come from, or how they got into the box of videos. Strange! I asked my father in law, if he was sure it wasn't one of his impulse buys, that he has seemed to make alot of lately, and then just tucked it away for later!?!? He didn't think that was too funny.

We made a dent in the basement, but have more to do, so I am thinking we will be heading over there again this coming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!