Friday, November 12, 2010

Time to find the perfect picture

Its that time of year again. What time, you ask? Well the time to find the perfect picture or pictures for our Christmas card. I struggle with this as both my boys hate having their picture taken, as well as my hubby. Maybe this year I will just take some pictures of Trent and Lulu to use, as well as make a calendar for him to give to grandma for Christmas.

I would like a really nice family picture of the four of us to use, as its been a few years since our last one. I just hope Christopher comes for Thanksgiving, and the weather hold out so we can get a nice outdoors one over at the in laws.

Then after this lovely task is complete, then it will be time to find the perfect background for the holiday card. I have browsed a few designs, but nothing is jumping out at me this year. I did get some ideas for Christmas gifts though! I think some ornaments would be a nice touch to add to the gifts I have already bought.

So do you have your photo ready for your cards? If not, what are you waiting for? Grab the camera and go snap some pictures of your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!