1. When you’re sick in bed, do you prefer to be left alone or to be taken care of? For the most part I just want to be left alone, so I can just sleep.
2. How difficult or cooperative are you as a patient? I am a cooperative patient
3. It’s just a really bad cold so all you can do is ride it out. What are your strategies? Load myself up with some cold meds and keep on doing what I need to be doing.
4. How ill do you have to feel in order to shut it down for the day? I need to be to the point where I can't lift my head off the pillow to call it quits!
5. Waves of nausea are washing over you and through you. Do you fight them off, or do you just throw up to get it over with? I fight it off, as I so hate to throw up!
I hate sickness
ReplyDelete