Another must is having my craft room, I can't go without one now that I have one. And it will be purple too! Can't mess with perfection! LOL I have spent the whole morning and part of the afternoon in my craft room working on some sewing, as well as knitting and doing some blog work. Its been nice and quiet with out the distraction of the TV, so I got alot accomplished!
Friday, November 12, 2010
New house...
In my mind I am designing my next house! I want to have a formal living room, as well as a every day one with some contemporary furniture. I know just how I want the rooms to look too! I also will be making my future kitchen look just like my kitchen now, which is my Italian theme with the fat Italian chefs! I worked hard as getting it to be the way I like it, and don't want a plain ole boring kitchen!
Another must is having my craft room, I can't go without one now that I have one. And it will be purple too! Can't mess with perfection! LOL I have spent the whole morning and part of the afternoon in my craft room working on some sewing, as well as knitting and doing some blog work. Its been nice and quiet with out the distraction of the TV, so I got alot accomplished!
Another must is having my craft room, I can't go without one now that I have one. And it will be purple too! Can't mess with perfection! LOL I have spent the whole morning and part of the afternoon in my craft room working on some sewing, as well as knitting and doing some blog work. Its been nice and quiet with out the distraction of the TV, so I got alot accomplished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!