Friday, November 12, 2010
Not ready
I need to start looking into some cheap car insurance quotes as its time for Trent to start driver's training. Never before has this ever frighten me! I was a little freaked out when Christopher started, but I am terrified knowing its Trent. He is such a goof ball, and so spastic that I am worried how things will turn out. He could have started this past week, but I put it off yet again. Am I a mean mom? Probably, but that would put him out driving in the winter, and I am not ready for that. So I have to call on Monday to see when their next session will start. Wish me luck and let the gray hairs grow in faster! Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!