There were alot of uptight people in the store this morning, while I was in the soap aisle, I was trying to decide if I needed dishwasher soap, and stopped, only to have the lady behind me get all huffy. Well, excuse me, I didn't know I had to announce I was stopping. Whatever! Then in the checkout lane the cashier was having a hard time finding the barcode scanner on the bag of potatoes, only to have the lady behind me in line get all antsy.
They only had two regular lanes open, and then the self checkout lanes, so I guess she was in a hurry, but what ya gonna do? I knew it would only get better, as I had the coupons, and the Mperks thing to do, and knowing how it went the last time I did the online clip, there was bound to be a snafu. And there was! It only took off $2, when I know I had a total of $6, so we had to figure out the other $4, so this put the lady in a tizzy. I had to chuckle to myself, as I had turned into one of "those coupon" gals! We got it all figured out, and I was giving the full amount of coupons I had clipped.
I think from now on I am going to print off a copy of what I "clipped" so I don't have to haggle over what was supposed to be saved! They need to get these kinks out of the system if they are going to continue to do this.
The rest of my day is being spent doing a whole lot of nothing, and its really nice! I even think I am going to take a nap later on! The joy of not working is surely paying off now!!
Truly hope we be considered an article author such as you later in life.
ReplyDelete