Friday, November 12, 2010

Saved the day!

Things happen in three's right? Well, I think my house never got that memo! This has been one long week of things going wrong! First it was the door acting up and locking me in the house, then the monitor went out on the desktop, then John had a mishap with his car. Thinking that it was all over with, the toilet decided to act up this morning. Not good, when its the only bathroom in the house! I tried plunging it, but no go. So I started the search for some sales on toilets, not that I wanted to spend what little bit I have saved on a toilet! Ugh!

I left it alone for a few hours, and then went and bought a new plunger, thinking that our old one was just that, OLD. And guess what!?! I fixed it! So nice to have a working toilet again! No more running up to the nearest fast food place just to use the facilities! Ha!

So now I can go back to saving that money to buy some fun things, like a new

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!