Monday, November 22, 2010
Changes
My inlaws bought a small flat screen TV to put in their kitchen so they could still watch TV while cooking, and here I thought I was obsessed with TV and missing my shows! No way would I get away with having a TV in the kitchen! Anyways, they need to get a digital television antennas just to get it working. They bought one of those antennas that they were talking about with the big "all digital signal" that made the switch this year, and they are still having problems with that TV. I say just get another cable box and be done with it! Its not worth the hassle of going to get this antenna or that antenna only to find out none work, ya know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!