Monday, November 22, 2010

My newest hobby obsession!

So I have taken on yet another new hobby! This one is proving to be rather expensive, but oh so much fun! Jewelry making. I have thus far made four sets of necklaces, bracelets and earrings. I am having lots of fun with it. I am hoping that there will be some great Black Friday sales on the beads and accessories! I have a few more bracelets or necklaces I want to make for some special friends. So bring on the sales!!

I have a list of a few other "wants" for Black Friday, but only if the deal is right, as they are only wants. I would really like to get a small flat screen TV to put in my craft room, so I can still watch all my favorite shows while working on whatever hobby has my undivided attention for that moment. Another want, and leaning towards a must have is a Flip camcorder, so I can video tape some of the crafts I am doing. I love going to other blogs and seeing how they do their own crafts, and to see the actual person.

I won't be out there with all of the crazy early birds, as I value my sleep way to much! If I see anything in the paper, I just may get up and log on and order it via online shopping, but it would have to be a really smokin' hot deal, as like I stated above, I value my sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!