Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekend in Review

Photobucket


Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the above button and tell me all about your weekend!

Friday ~ John had the day off, I still had kids.... we went and did some car shopping, then later that night John and Trent went golfing, I stayed home and vegged.

Saturday ~ John took Trent to his drum lessons, I went and did some Easter shopping, got lunch for all of us and got home the same time they guys did. We then went off to the car dealership, and ended up buying a 2008 Saturn Aura (we pick it up today!!)

Trent and I went out to meet up with Robyn and the boys to see Alvin and the Chipmunks for the Dove Family Film Festival. I messed up... I thought we were meeting at Woodland and headed there... but wass supposed to meet at Rivertown.. oops! Oh well, we all still go to see the movie. Afterwards we met for dinner and then some shopping.

Sunday ~ Easter Sunday!! He is risen! Church was good, the kids sang some really cute songs. We had dinner at the inlaws. We celebrated Easter and birthday's (mine, Trent's and David's). Lots of good food and time with family.

The table is set.. bring on the food!


Photobucket


I didn't take any pics of dinner, but did take some of the desserts! YUM!


This apple pie was baked right inside the paper bag... strange, but it was yummy!
Photobucket


The cake
Photobucket


And cheesecake
Photobucket


Photobucket


From the Easter Bunny
Photobucket


The rest of the photos are in mosaic form:
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


What did you do this weekend? Let me know if you play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!