Thursday, April 8, 2010

Birthday are coming

I have four birthday's this month, all with in a few weeks. The first one is the most important one... that would be mine! I need to give my hubby ideas of what I want. The only thing I want it so know what we are going to be doing about the truck. So many things have gone wrong that have me upset. I just want it resolved. I could ask for electronics like MP3 players, or and iPod touch, or camera accessories, but nothing really jumps out at me.

The rest of the birthday's are for my nephew, son and a friends daughter. We celebrated last weekend for my nephew, which reminds me, I have to mail out his card, as I forgot it. For Trent, I think we will just go out for dinner and try and figure out what to get him, as he bought a game for his DS that he had wanted. He couldn't wait. For my friends daughter I will be mailing her a card with some money in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!