Saturday, January 9, 2010

Never too early

What you might ask? Well its never too early to start making plans for an anniversary get away! We will be celebrating our 15th next year, and I want to renew our vows. Only it will be just us, no family or friends... well unless I can talk Jeanine and her hubby into going with us. They will be celebrating their 15th as well. She jipped me out of standing up for her when they took off and went to Jamaica for their wedding.

While checking out different places to go, hotel reservation new york keeps popping up. Why? Who knows! I do want to go to New York, but not for our anniversary, as it will still be cold in NY during March.

I have a "vacation fund" jar all made up and will start saving my pennies for this get away week trip! I probably should let my hubby in on the plans I have set up for us. He's not much for laying around the beach, but this is something I really, really want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!