Saturday, January 9, 2010

Miss Lulu

Photobucket


My crazy cat... now I don't think she did this.. but its my story and I am sticking to it! Thursday night we were watching America's Funniest Videos, when one of the clips was an alarm going off, and out pops from under the sheets a dog, who goes over and shuts off the alarm, and went back under the covers. I told Lulu (who was sitting on my lap - to NOT get any ideas! Ha)

So the next morning we woke up late. Neither of our alarms went off and I know both of us set our alarms. I blamed it all on the cat! She didn't even get me up to feed her around the 5 o'clock hour like normal either. Not the way I like to start off my day.. waking up late!

I am hoping she goes back to her normal routine of waking me up BEFORE my alarm goes off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!