Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Snowfall Sweater Scarf

Is it a sweater, a scraf or a wrap? Its all three! I first saw this on instagram and wanted to make it... but in purple of course. Why? Well if you don't now me by now, then who are you? LOL Purple is my color! I started this back in Oct, and was cruising right along, thought I had it finished, and could not figure out why it didn't fit correctly.

So I went back and re-read the directions, and said, yep, yep, yep... why isn't it working. So I thought, just rip it out to the mid point and add in more rows. While upon doing that, the light bulb went off, and I read them one more time and did the ole, could of had a V8, slap to the head. Guess I need to learn to read correctly! So after seeing my mistake, I was back up and running, and finished this on Jan 5th.

This is going to be my recliner chair sweater/scarf. I was looking for something other than a traditional wrap or blanket, to use while I am working on various crafty projects at night durning the cold months. This is going to be perfect. You can find the link to the pattern which is on ravely, snowfall sweater scarf.



1 comment:

  1. I just love it Jodi!! 💜 Not only is it a genius design - it's just so very pretty too. Hope it keeps you nice and cozy. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!