Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Tasty Tuesday ~ 2 ingredient bread - bagels



2 ingredient bread
1 cup self rising flour
1 cup greek yogurt


Mix together to form a dough ball, lightly flour surface, slightly knead, form into a ball, divided into 4 equal parts, either roll out into a line and form a circle with each one, or form into a ball and poke a hole in the middle.

Brush with an egg wash, and sprinkle with whatever seasonings you want.

Place in air fryer preheated to 350°, and cook for 10-15 mins.

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard these are good. And that you can even make them bagel bites and bake in the oven...then stuff with cream cheese. I don't know that I've ever met a bagel I didn't like. Lol 😋

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!