Monday, October 3, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... October 3rd, 2022

The weather... Its 39° right now, and the high for today is 68°.

As I look outside my window... Its still dark out...and with the temp showing on my phone, its a bit chilly out there.

Right now I am ... Typing up this post and enjoying the quiet, still morning.

Thinking and Pondering... About my upcoming trip to Utah this month. Still trying to figure out what I want to bring to stitch, and figuring out which outfits to pack.

How am I feeling...

On the breakfast plate... not sure yet, maybe some toast or a bowl of cereal and a mug of tea

On the lunch plate... ham and cheese slider

On the dinner plate... sketti, its Monday after all

What I'm wearing... a burgandy tshirt that says "It's Fall Y'all and a pair of black leggings

On my reading pile... nothing at the moment

On my tv... football - Chicago Med/Fire/PD, La Brea, The Rookie, 911, The Resident, New Amsterdam, The Amazing Race, Big Sky, Blue Bloods, Monarch, Walker Grey's Anatomy, Fire Country, Walking Dead

On the menu this week
Monday ~ spaghetti, garlic bread and a salad
Tuesday ~ tacos
Wednesday ~ eggs, toast, sausage
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ subs from subway
Saturday ~ ???
Sunday ~ steak, baked potato, and a salad

Looking around the house... there are boxes everywhere...still. I guess I will have to break them down myself as the hubs isn't going to do it

To Do List... dusting, vaccuuming, sweep/mop floors

From the camera... The hubs and I went downtown to Artprize on Saturday, not much art as previous years, just a few of the pics I took
And then a shot of the start of the sunset

New recipe I tried last week, or one that we really enjoyed, or one I want to try... I want to try baking a cake in the air fryer, we shall see if I do it.

To relax this week, I will... cross stitch and possibly some crocheting.

On my prayer list... Florida - so much devastation. Finally got in touch with my brother, their house has roof damage with leaking, preventing them from returning home. They are staying at my sister inlaws work for now, until they can make their way to a family members place they will be staying at.

Devotional/Bible Verse/Quote...

In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

Until next time remember to live a little, laugh alot and love always!

6 comments:

  1. Glad your brother and his family are safe. Hope they can reintegrate their home soon. Nice art pictures. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your brother and family are safe. Hope they can get back to their own home soon. Enjoyed seeing all the art pictures (and the pretty sunset). Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. And in Louisiana Monday is always beans day as it use to be wash day. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your pictures - art shows are wonderful to visit. Always good to hear that family is safe after major catastrophes. Your weather is calling to me. I can't wait for ours (which is really good) to get even cooler. Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my Lovely! I've got to remember to tape Greys anatomy!!
    I love the art show pics - some really cool pieces. And oh my gosh, if you bake in your air fryer you have to make sure to let us know how it goes! I have made cod fillets, and meat things like pork chops in mine. And they turned out amazing in only like 7 mins. I did them on air fry mode and sometimes bake mode (I have that on my fryer). But I've never tried sweet things. Just lots of frozen things of course. And reheating things.
    Thank goodness your Bro was okay. I feel so awful for everyone down there. Prayers his roof gets patched up and they can go home soon.
    Blessings. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning, Jodi, and hope you’ve had a great week. So sorry to hear of your brother’s damage, but I suppose he feels a wee bit thankful it want worse. I pray the rains and wind subside enough to get in there and do some repairs to at least stop any more damage. I cannot even imagine how horrible it would be for so many who lost everything. But it sounds like Floridians are so resilient! Praise God! A cake in the air fryer.. you’ll have to share all about it! Sounds fantastic!, Have a safe trip to Utah! God bless you! Schotzy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!