Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ We've Got Questions



I am happy to see that Annie from Cottage by the Sea is continuing on with the Tuesday 4 that Toni started.


Questions will be up for you here at 9PM on Sunday nights which will give enough time to answer and post on your own blog on Tuesdays.


Here are questions to ponder for this week...


1. Are you happy with the way your life is going? I am. Things are going pretty darn good, even with all of the chaos in the world today.

2. Are you planning any trips in the future? A few are in the works. This Oct, I have a cross stitch retreat in Utah. In March a few of my stitchy friends and I are having our own little retreat in Wisconsin. In June, if I get in, there is another cross stitch retreat in Ohio. The hubs and I are trying to plan a trip to somewhere warm during our cold, wintery months, just haven't figure it out just yet

3. Are you reading anything at the moment or do you plan on reading something interesting? Nothing at the moment.

4. What's for supper tonight at your house? Kielbasa and mac-n-cheese - I think

5 comments:

  1. I love that you get to travel and make friends through your hobby. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had Kielbasa last night for supper. You've just reminded me I have a cross stitch project I bought 2 years ago around Christmas and haven't done yet. See you answer and the photo in your sidebar makes me want to get that out and do it. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Kielbasa and love mac and cheese too. Enjoy those retreats. I lived in Utah for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those retreats sound like they'll be fun. I wish there were retreats related to my craft of polymer clay. In fact, honestly, I know there is a polymer clay guild here in the Netherlands, but I don't feel comfortable joining as I'm only an absolute beginner. Glad you're content with life despite the chaos of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Kielbasa too though I haven't had it in awhile. Your retreats sound like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!