Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ October Thoughts



I am happy to see that Annie from Cottage by the Sea is continuing on with the Tuesday 4 that Toni started.

Questions will be up for you here at 9PM on Sunday nights which will give enough time to answer and post on your own blog on Tuesdays.

Welcome to Tuesday 4 in memory of Toni Taddeo!



This week, let' talk about October. Toni sure enjoyed facts about the months and questions on that topic too.





1. What are your feelings about the month of October? Does it bring anything special to mind for you? Do you have memories to share? I love the cooler temps, as it is ushering in all things Fall. It does have a little bit of sadness to the month, as the end of Oct we put our Lulu kitty down after she became very sick and now the beginning of the month we just put out Lici girl down.

2. Have you ever gone apple picking? Pumpkin picking? Any kind of picking including banjo picking at all? Do you bake pies with those fruits? apple/pumpkin picking - yes.. no the banjo. I usually make apple pies.

3. What is autumn like where you live? How about when you were a child? cooler temps, leaves changing colors.. same as a child

4. Autumn is not the same as Fall. Fall is the time when the leaves are actively falling. What activities of Autumn/Fall do you enjoy? Do you decorate your door or home for the season? I love everything fall... well other than raking leaves. I decor for fall!!


4 comments:

  1. Love your Autumn decorations. I really need to do something for Fall in my house too! Have a wonderful Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely decorations! Yes, it is so much fun to enjoy the cooler temperatures and happy harvest times of the season. Just seems to bring us out and into the beautiful part of our world again for a season. Thank you for participating!! Happy Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to your pets. Hugs to you. Iloove your fall decor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your decor and that hutch is so pretty! p.s. I am so sorry about your pets.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!