Sunday, October 3, 2021

Sunday Stealing ~ Facebook Questions

Hi! I'm your host Bev 2 Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This 3 feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal 4 all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise 5 to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and 6 intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

Want to link up, head on over here to see all the questions and link up!







From Stolen from Facebook.




1. Do you like bleu cheese? no

2. Coke or Pepsi? Coke - but I don't drink it as much anymore

3. Do you own a gun? yes - after all of the rioting in 2020 and it hitting a little too close to home, my hubs bought me one and taught me to shoot it. I feel safer now.

4. Hot dogs or cheeseburgers? cheeseburgers

5. Favorite type of food? Italian

6. What do you drink in the morning? water

7. Can you do a 100 pushups? no

8. Tattoos? I have 2

9. Do you wear glasses? I do

10. Phobia? snakes, spiders

11. Piercings? just my ears, 2 in each (there was a third hole in one ear, but that has long since closed up)

12. Can you whistle? I can, but not as good as in the past

13. Surgeries? 2, c-section and appendix

14. Like gambling? no

15. Do you like to dance? I do

6 comments:

  1. I don't mind snakes so much, but spiders freak me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snakes are fine unless they’re poisonous, but spiders …eww

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoyed reading your answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ears are pierced the same way...the third hole is still open though. I was telling Stacy that must have been a popular thing to do back in the day. Loved your answers. Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you learned how to use a gun. Many people own one but never learn how to handle it properly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Italin food too - we have a couple of really good Italian restaurants within walking distance.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!