Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ Traveling

I am happy to see that Annie from Cottage by the Sea is continuing on with the Tuesday 4 that Toni started.



Questions will be up for you here at 9PM on Sunday nights which will give enough time to answer and post on your own blog on Tuesdays.

Welcome to Tuesday 4. I am sure Toni would be so pleased you are here.

Lets talk about Travel...

1. How far have you gone from home and where did you go? California

2. Do you think the hassle of travel is worth the trouble? yes its always fun to get away!

3. Are there places you would like to visit or have plans for visiting? on my bucket list to travel to: Italy, Ireland, Hawaii

4. What trip was the best you've ever had? probably the road trip Trent and I took a few years ago to Florida to visit family and meet my great nephew for the first time. We had lots of fun, until the ride home.... driving in winter weather is no fun!


5 comments:

  1. Traveling during the winter is definitely no fun.
    Your great nephew is adorable. Thank you for sharing
    your pictures.
    Have a nice day.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see new places. I hope you get to all the places on your bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ireland, Germany is on my bucket list as well. So many places in the US that I still want to see and visit. Thanks for sharing. hope you have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ireland and Scotland are on my list...but prob. won't ever go due to the mandatory vaccines. Such great photos, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bucket list for vacations. I would love to visit any and all of those too. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!