Sunday, March 28, 2021

Sunday Stealing ~ Food Questions

Hi! I'm your host Bev 2 Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This 3 feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal 4 all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise 5 to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and 6 intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

Want to link up, head on over here to see all the questions and link up!







From Food Questions.






1. How often do you make food and eat it? every day

2. Do you consider toasting bread, preparing instant noodles, or boiling an egg to be cooking? Why or why not? yes, because I am making it, so its cooking!

3. What’s your favorite dish to make? lasagna or stuffed shells

4. Cooking or baking: what’s more fun? What’s more difficult? ooo tough one.. I enjoy both. If I have to pick... baking

5. Who did most of the cooking in your house when you were growing up?my mom, until she started working outside the house, then I did most of the cooking

6. How have you learned the cooking skills that you have? some from my mom... most by just doing it

7. Have you ever taken a cooking course? If so, what did you learn? If not, would you like to do one? What would you like to learn? I have not. I would love to take a cooking class

8. Have you tried cooking food from another culture? What did you prepare? How was it? I have not

9. Is it cost-effective to do your own cooking? Can you save money by cooking? Oh by far you can save money by cooking at home. But it is nice to go out once and a while.

10. Would you rather do the cooking or do the washing up afterwards? cooking.... the clean up is such a pain

11. Do you use recipes to cook? If so, where do you get the best recipes? Do you get them from friends, family, online, or from cookbooks? I do use recipes, they are from cookbooks and online

12. Have you ever tried to prepare some food and just totally ruined it? What happened? OH my gosh yes.... I was making homemade sketti sauce years ago (and did so every week, so you would think I knew better).... the hubs went for a taste test to see if it had cooked long enough... and oh it was just so bad..bitter bad... have no clue what I did or forgot to put in it.... so it was "lets just order a pizza" kind of night.

13. Do you prefer cooking at home or eating out at a restaurant? Why? Ooo tough.. I love cooking, but having someone else doing the cooking and clean up after is so nice.

14. Is cooking a social activity for you? Do you like to do it with other people, or do your prefer to do it alone? I prefer to do it alone.... too many cooks in the kitchen..

15. Do you have a lot of cooking equipment? How often do you use it all? Do you have any pieces of equipment that you rarely ever use? I do have a lot.... I use all of them often. I am trying to think if I have anything I rarely use.... I don't think so... maybe the deep fyrer, but I think I gave that to the oldest

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers.
    #2, #9 and #14 I definitely agree with.
    Have a great Sunday.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a deep fryer years ago. We threw it away. We used it a few times and then stopped. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made spaghetti for a large group of people once. I had never cooked spaghetti before and didn't realize you needed to boil the water before putting the spaghetti in it. I ended up with a huge block of spaghetti, all welded together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!