Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunday Steaing ~ Coronavirus questions

Hi! I'm your host Bev 2 Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This 3 feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal 4 all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise 5 to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and 6 intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

Want to link up, head on over here to see all the questions and link up!







Coronavirus questions






In the past year have you–

1. Gone without a bra (Plastic Mancunian & Bud may skip this one!) yes

2. Skipped making your bed. ha, I have rarely ever made my bed for years.. lol

3. Ordered groceries to be delivered a few times when the weather was bad

4. Cooked a real meal yes, I usually cook most days

5. Spent the day in pajamas? yes!

6. Skipped shaving your legs ha... I don't shave my legs most of the year...lol

7. Spent hours on Instagram or Pinterest but of course!

8. Eaten in a restaurant we have been inside a restaurant a handful of times in the last year

9. Skipped washing your hair. yep... I only wash my hair twice a week on the norm

10. Not folded the laundry well... I tend to let it sit a few days, but it does eventually get folded

11. Worked a puzzle yep, over at the inlaws, the mom inlaw has one going all the time, and its required you put in at least one piece before you leave

12. Had Zoom calls 1 with friends, and then there is the occasional one I will put up the work camera, but generally no, I don't like them

13. Written letters. nope

14. Binge watched a TV show heck, I binged watched shows before this stupid pandemic arrived!

15.Gone barefoot all the time!

8 comments:

  1. Like you, I binged watched shows before the pandemic. And I shall continue to do so after the pandemic fades into history.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I skip shaving my legs a lot. I just started that a couple of years ago, before that I faithfully shaved them every day. Loved your answers. Have a nice day.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jodi:
    Love your answers to #11 and #14 (#14 is definitely me).
    Have a great day.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. To answer your comment on my blog, yes, I LOVE "Outlander," both the books and the TV show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #2 -- Thank you for that. I was beginning to think I was the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been thinking about getting a puzzle to try--I like your mom-in-laws idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wash my hair every day, and for me to "skip" means that day I only wet it and didn't wash it. I don't do it often as I can't stand for it not to be washed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here, too. We binge watched many a show from streaming channels. It's like a saga! I'm not very adept at Zoom. So we don't have that. From when I've seen parents and kids on some shows(we binged watched)it's not for me.
    Your doggie has a cute name!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!