Monday, February 22, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... Feb 22nd, 2021


The weather... Its 34° right now, and the high for today is 34°...


How I am feeling this morning... tired, the hubs and I stayed up way too late last night....

On my mind... trying to figure out what to do for a long weekend with the hubs for our upcoming 25th wedding anniversary in March

On the breakfast plate... french toast bagel and some sweet tangerine tea

On my reading pile... Where The Crawdads Sing - my oldest got this for me for Christmas


On my tv... Chicago Med, Fire, PD, The Resident, This is Us, New Amsterdam, The Rookie, Big Sky, Blue Bloods, 911, 911-Lone Star, Prodigal Son, Walking Dead, When Calls the Heart, American Housewife, Call Your Mother, American Idol

On the menu this week
Monday ~ stuffed shells, garlic bread and a salad
Tuesday ~ chili and cornbread
Wednesday ~ scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and oranges
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ leftovers
Saturday ~ ??
Sunday ~ pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn and rolls

From the camera... This is from our lunch date yesterday... so happy to be able to have indoor dining available to us again.


Looking around the house... I am seeing little areas that I want to do some minor makeovers.... now if only I can get the hubs on board

Chore I'm not looking forward to today or this week... vaccuming the steps, such a chore, I need to look into getting a handheld vac

To relax this week, I will... crochet and cross stitch.

On my prayer list... family and friends

Devotional/Bible Verse/Quote...


In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary! I never realized how much we take going out to eat for granted until this last year, it's is so nice to be able to go out again. You and I could share a TV - all but American Idol is also on my list. I hope you have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodi:
    We still don't have indoor dining available to us.
    Your weekly menu sounds yummy!!! Mind if I join you all?
    Congratulations on your upcoming Anniversary and when is it?
    Thank you for sharing your pictures.
    Lots of blessings to you too.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Congratulations on your Anniversary. I hope you have a fun date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I got all excited when I saw you are looking forward to your 25th anniversary in March.. We will celebrate our 49th on March 25th. HAha.. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you find somewhere special for your upcoming 25th anniversary. Your dinner tonight sounds delicious. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow 25 years! Congrats!! I can’t wait to say I’ve been married that long (14 years so far)

    I don’t envy you your temperature though. After the last week of below freezing weather I’m very happy with my 60ish degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for your 25th anniversary! So lucky that your restaurants are opened up (ours are not).
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I'm late lovely Friend. Congrats on 25 years! That is awesome!! My ex and I got divorced in the year that would have been our 25th. I really thought I'd be the type to have a big anniversary like that. Hopefully it's in the cards one day. Treasure each other and the love you share. It's truly special. I hope you plan something really fun! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!