Monday, June 29, 2020

Happy Homemaker Monday

It has been a hot minute since I last did a HHM. Feb 17th to be exact, shortly after that post the world went nutss. I have been in a negative space and knew I would not like what I wrote, so I chose to remain quiet here on my blog. But I am back, and in a much better place! I have missed visiting with you all!


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... June 28th, 2020


The weather... Its 66° right now, and the high for today is 91°. Its going to be in the 90's all week.


How I am feeling this morning... hot.... a sticky hot! The air is on already, and will probably be on all day and through the night (we only have a small window unit for the downstairs, the upstairs gets really hot, so our attic fan will be on all night as well.

On my mind... the world, while it doesn't have me in such a state of mind like it has for the last few months, I am still worried as to what will unfold.

On the breakfast plate... toast and a bottle of water

On my reading pile... Nothing at the moment

On my tv... Heartland and Yellowstone - and Looming Tower on Hulu

On the menu this week
Monday ~ spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ burgers, fries and peaches
Wednesday ~ breakfast - waffles, sausage and orange juice
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ leftovers
Saturday ~ ??
Sunday ~ ??

From the camera... My Patriotic Hutch and Kayaking with the hubs




Looking around the house... Its fairly picked up, just some dog toys scattered about

Chore I'm not looking forward to today or this week... cleaning the garbage can...ugh

To relax this week, I will... crochet and cross stitch

On my prayer list... Our country. There is so much division and its unsettling.

Devotional/Bible Verse/Quote...


In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving your patriotic hutch! I hope you have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful inspiration, I love it. And your hutch is gorgeous. The Fourth of July is my favorite holiday yet I have hardly any decor for it. I should fix that. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to have you back! great pictures. I hate cleaning the garbage can too... ugh!
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been missed! Great to see you!!! I love your patriotic decorations! Hope your week is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kayaking looks fun -- nothing like being out on the water! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WELCOME BACK! PERFECT inspirational quote for today's world. I too worry about what is yet to come, but pray every day that grace and common sense win in the end. Try and stay cool and have a GREAT week. HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!