Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ Hobby Girls

I am happy to see that Annie from Cottage by the Sea is continuing on with the Tuesday 4 that Toni started.

Questions will be up for you here at 9PM on Sunday nights which will give enough time to answer and post on your own blog on Tuesdays. I hope you will enjoy these. Thanks for joining!

Welcome once again to Tuesday 4 where we are interested in helping to make new friends in the blogging community and get to know one another as well as supply you with some blog material! Here are this week's questions for you to ponder and share with others on the subject of Hobbies and interests. If you don't have a hobby, there are things that interest you from collecting to politics, everyone has something they especially find interesting.

First... I am excited about today's post questions... I love me some hobbies!!!
Holly Hobby seems to enjoy quilting with friends!
Here we go!......

1. Do you have a hobby or a special interest? I sure do!

Do you quilt, crochet, cook, sew, collect things, sing, play an instrument, love dolls , politics, learning, reading, biking, hiking, camping, swimming, flower arranging, watching TV?
I am a multicrafter... Knitting/crochet is my first love, crochet more so, as it goes so quickly. I have picked back up my love of cross stitch as well. Baking/cooking, which isn't as strong as it used to be now that the boys are out of the house. I have dabbled in photography some. And I am a TV junkie.

Do you love to entertain, set a beautiful table or just take a walk? not so much

Share it with us won't you.... Why do you enjoy it? Can you tell us how you became interested or what particularly interests you about your hobby. I just love being busy with my hands, and the crochet is a relaxing hobby for me, and I love to see a cross stitch pattern come to life while stitching.

Would you share some photos or pictures of your hobbies or interests or lovely things you've seen along the way? a few of my projects







2. Gardening is a hobby for some. Do you garden or grow house plants? I would love to have a garden and house plants, but I do not have a green thumb to save my life

What do you like about it? I love the beauty of the colors

What are your favorite plants inside or out? Pictures? I love lilacs

We'd love to see photos of you house or garden plants or hear about ideas you have for growing things or creating beauty with plants around the house. sadly I have no pics

3. If you could design a dream garden or park , how would you do it? What would it contain.? Maybe include a picture from the net of one you think closely fits your dream garden. Hmmm... I would like something like this, but with more purples


4. Do you like being outdoors? I do, as long as I am at the beach or out on the water in my kayak

If so, what attracts you to the great outdoors and if not, what keeps you inside?
my stitching/crochet keeps me inside

Do you walk in the rain? not really

Are there parks near you that you like to visit? not really

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you are a busy lady.
    Loved your answers and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your answers, Jodi, and you already know that I greatly admire your crafting ability. You are amazing, Girl, and your work is magnificent! Hope your week is going well! Blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your creations! Your afghans are beautiful. I think the clothespin wreath is just wonderful! Thanks so much for joining in. I really enjoyed seeing your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly have some beautiful creations...cross stitch..that lady with the flowers in her hair is gorgeous, the afghans, all are so beautiful, and take a lot of patience and talent to do. I do not have that skill at all, so I appreciate it in others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful crafts.. I always enjoy seeing what you are up to! Your dream garden would be gorgeous with more purple. I love purple, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love seeing your crochet work. You do such an awesome job!
    I like your garden picture! I would be happy with just the plants on the fence to be honest. I think that would be pretty. I couldn't have too many flowers on the ground, my dogs would trample them. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your crafting, it is beautiful. Loved that clothespin wreath!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!