Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Tuesday 4 ~ Around the House

I am happy to see that Annie from Cottage by the Sea is continuing on with the Tuesday 4 that Toni started.

Questions will be up for you here at 9PM on Sunday nights which will give enough time to answer and post on your own blog on Tuesdays. I hope you will enjoy these. Thanks for joining!

Around the House

1. Do you have pets ? What kind of pets do you have? Photos? We have one very spoiled Boston Terrier ~ Lici



2. Do you have a weekly menu you plan out? Would you share it with us, or perhaps a short list of meals you make often? It gives other people ideas! I do plan out our meals:
On the menu for this week...
Monday ~ spaghetti and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ fajitas and rice
Wednesday ~ breakfast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ soup and bread
Saturday ~ ?
Sunday ~ ?

3.Where do you do your grocery shopping? Do you like that store or do you go to others to fill in the gaps? I shop at Meijer...I like it... I do like D & W as well, but they are just to expensive.

4. What kind of house do you live in or is it an apartment. Describe it. What changes would you make to it if you could? I like in a 2 story house. Its ok... but really want to be in a ranch style house, as walking up the steps to the 2nd floor is killing my knees

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jodi: Enjoyed your answers and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lici is precious, I know about spoiled dogs as I have two!! Spaghetti and garlic bread, yummy, and we enjoy breakfast for supper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is so cute! I think we all spoil our pets so much, but its fun!
    Thank you so much for joining in and helping make my first Tuesday 4 a success! I appreciate it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound like my mom. Even as a young woman, she *only* wanted to live in a ranch house. She said she had no intention of hauling the vacuum cleaner up a flight of stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house is so cute! I love it. I do not like stairs either.
    Lici is so stinkin' cute! Loved your answers. Have a nice week.

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always used to dream of a big 2-story farmhouse, but the older I get, the more I know a second story is not for me. One story is enough of a problem for my bad knee. Your house is awfully cute, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really cute house. lloks likr a storybook cottage... I do understand the stairs, exactly my problem even though I hate toleae this house but I cant go on much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...love your sweet doggie, Jodi! So cute! Blessings for a great rest of the week and weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!