Monday, January 13, 2020

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... Jan. 13th, 2020


The weather...


How I am feeling this morning... tired. Last week was a very long week, that I am still trying to recover from. I am hoping that this week is a very low key week.

On my mind... Just some personal thoughts that I am keeping to myself.

On the breakfast plate... a cinnamon bagel with brown sugar cinnamon cream cheese

On my reading pile... Never Unfriended is begging to be picked backup

On my tv... 911, The Resident, This Is Us, the Chicago series -Fire/Med/PD, New Amsterdam, Greys, A Million Little Things, Blue Bloods, The Rookie. A few new ones will be added: Deputy, 911 Lonestar

On the menu this week
Monday ~ steak, mashed potatoes, salad
Tuesday ~ burgers and fries
Wednesday ~ ham and egg brunch braid
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ burritos
Saturday ~ ??
Sunday ~ ??

From the camera... a couple of finished cross stitch projects, Believe and Through the Woods. I just need to figure out how I am going to fully finish them off.



Looking around the house... I still have Christmas totes that need to be brought downstairs and the livingroom needs to be rearranged.

Chore I'm not looking forward to today or this week... cleaning the bathroom

To relax this week, I will... be crocheting and working on cross stitch projects. I have week one done of my temp afghan done, I am doing this one on Monday's only. The colors I am using and the first week.

The high/low was 39/30


On my prayer list... Family, friends and our country

Devotional/Bible Verse/Quote...


In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

11 comments:

  1. Your breakfast sounds yummy! Beautiful cross stitch. Do you mostly frame them? Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most are framed.. some go into pillows. I have quite a few that I need to fully finish up as they are just hanging out on the back of my rocker in my craft room, just waiting to see what I do with them.. lol

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love yur cross stitch.. I really loved doing that way back when, but I dont think I could follow the pattern these days.. YOu must really enjoy keeping your hands busy. Thats great! You have such treasures to show for your aptitude and perseverance . That is what it would take for me to attempt it all! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed stopping by this evening! Your cross stitch is beautiful! You done a incredible job! your quote is so true I needed that today! Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a amazingly blessed week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cleaning the bathroom is the chore I like the least too. Lovely cross-stitch. Lovely colors for your afghan. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your finished cross stitch is gorgeous, I especially like the bottom one. I hope you have a fantastic new week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't ever been able to do a cross stitch, but I think that they are beautiful pieces of art. I love the colors for your afghan and I do not like cleaning the bathroom either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ham and egg brunch braid sounds delicious, Jodi! Is it a recipe that you can share? Love the colors of your new afghan! Beautiful! I am waiting on a skein of Forest Green Heather to arrive so I can finish the last little bit of my 2019 one. Love your cross-stitch designs! Hope your week is going well! Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 2020 dear Jodi!
    Missed blogland but have loved keeping up a bit on insta. 😉
    You are like a cross stitch ninja!! Knocking them out right and left. Lol I have loved every single one of them and love seeing what you're going to do next. And I love the colors you've chosen for your new temp afghan. Matches your blog layout! Lol 💜

    Perfect inspiration too - so true. Have a blessed week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see you watch all the shows I do. I also like Hawaii Five 0, McGiver and Blue Bloods. I use to do cross stitch, but it is hard on my eyes now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect devotional! The new crochet piece is really pretty and your cross stitch pieces are gorgeous! I hope you're having a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!