Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ My Dreams ~ Try Using Photos



You can see what others post and link up over on Tuesday 4 Meme.

A little different for this week's Tuesday 4 Meme. Please copy and paste the questions to your blog and leave a comment for me to visit. As always there will only be 4 questions to answer and posted on Monday mornings at 7:00 AM EST for you.

Only necessary rule is to link back to this site, thanks. 😊

My Dreams ~ Try Using Photos


1. My dream house is?


2. My dream car is?


3. My dream vacation is? Jamaica vacation


4. My dream life is? retirement at the beach!


2 comments:

  1. Great answers Jodi. I especially love number 4. But my retirement spot id now the Hudson River looking across at the Catskill Mountains. Many blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray all of your dreams come true!!!!! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!