Monday, November 11, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday

Honoring all those who have served this Veterans Day... especially to this special guy...

I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... Nov 11th, 2019

The weather...Its 28°.... And the high of 29° for today. It is way to early for this cold, snowy weather!

No As I look outside my window... Its cold and snowy. These pics are taken at the same time, one with the night mode (that I have a hard time getting it to turn off with this new phone, and the other with no night mode...I was trying to get a pic of it snowing, no such luck


to this pic of the same tree 4 hrs later... dang snow!

On my bedside table... my alarm clock, Kindle, iPad and a journal

On my reading pile... Letting Go of Perfect by Amy E Speigel - is the one I have started out of the 3, so far its good -- I haven't picked this up in the last week, and need to get back to reading it. I am half way through it.


Movies or Shows I watched this weekend... A Simple Favor

On my TV...Walking Dead, 911, The Resident, This Is Us, the Chicago series -Fire/Med/PD, New Amsterdam, Greys, A Million Little Things, Blue Bloods, The Rookie.

On the menu for this week...
Monday ~ spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread
Tuesday ~ kielbasa and mac n cheese
Wednesday ~ breakfast
Thursday ~ the hubs is on his own
Friday ~ the hubs is on his own
Saturday ~ the hubs is on his own
Sunday ~ not sure, I will just be getting home

In the craft basket... working on a temperature afghan, week 45 of 52 completed, finished the portrait stitch... I am so loving it... its by far my favorite piece I have stitched



Happening this week:
Monday ~ work, work out
Tuesday ~ work work out
Wednesday ~ work, finish packing
Thursday ~ flying out to Minnesota
Friday ~ visiting with my friend Shannon
Saturday ~ going to Osage, Iowa to meet up with some youtube stitchy friends
Sunday ~ flying home, groceries, laundry, getting ready for the next week

Looking around the house... all I see is messes...I need to get my butt in gear and get things picked up, so I can leave with a clean house, and hopefully come home to a clean house!

From the camera... These 2 pics were taken at 6:40 am on Friday.. it was way darker than what it is showing... the night mode setting on this phone is fun, but hard to get to turn off.... edited to add in a few snow pics since doing this post early this morning... 4 hrs later we have about 2ish inches of snow.. yuck!





What I'm wearing today... a tie dye top/legging set

One of my simple pleasures...getting Chinese and hanging out with a friend

A favorite Bible verse, devotion or quote for today...

On my prayer list... For me and my travels, for a safe flight to and from Minnesota

In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

4 comments:

  1. Your winter snow looks like ours… about the same. Cold though! brrrr.
    Take out Chinese,... a thing we never do! (because no chinese around here) but would love :)
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your pics, Jodi! Anything with the word Osage in it grabs my attention. Blessings for a great rest of the week and enjoy your trip! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sweetie!
    Looks like your world has begun to look a lot like mine! Lol ❄️
    You inspire me to want to get reading more. I've been terrible and I have a huge pile I want to get through. I love your inspiration and Amen! 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got quite a bit of snow there! We had a tiny bit but thankfully, it's all gone now. Hope you've had a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!