Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ Celebrating Earth Day

You can see what others post and link up over on Tuesday 4 Meme.

A little different for this week's Tuesday 4 Meme. Please copy and paste the questions to your blog and leave a comment for me to visit. As always there will only be 4 questions to answer and posted on Monday mornings at 7:00 AM EST for you.

Only necessary rule is to link back to this site, thanks. 😊

Celebrating Earth Day

1. What is your Favorite way to Celebrate Earth Day? I don't really celebrate it.

2. What is your Favorite thing to do Outside? walk the dog, hang out on the deck with the hubs, go kayaking

3. What is Something we can do to Waste less Water? I don't run the water while brushing my teeth, and will wash a lot of dishes before rinsing them

4. Why is it Important to care about our Earth? So we don't fill up with trash... I always remember the commercial with the Indian that has a tear running down his cheek with how we fill up the earth with so much trash. Does anyone else remember that one?


5 comments:

  1. Hmmm. That would have been roughly three years before I was born.

    In dog years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great commercial for sure. I also like to wash the dishes without running the rinse water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi, you almost had me in tears.. I loved that commercial... Have a blessed rest of your week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!! I do remember that commercial! Loved your answers! Have a great Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember that commercial very well. I think he would cry much more today with all the plastic that doesn't decompose and will fill the earth until the end of time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!