Sunday, April 28, 2019

Sunday Stealing - Favorites

Head on over to Sunday Stealing to see what others have to say.

Favorites

Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!





Another set of questions from Facebook.






Your favorite songs Anything from the 80's - forever an 80's girl... and as for newer stuff... I am really liking "You Say" by Lauren Daigle

Your favorite bands lots from the 80's... and others Third Day, Newsboys

Your favorite actors or actresses Denzel Washington and Reese Witherspoon

Your favorite books chick lit, anything on the Amish

Books you dislike Sci-fi

Your favorite movies comedies

Your favorite TV shows Walking Dead, the Chicago Series (Fire, Med, PD), Gone, Whiskey Cavilier, Greys Anatomy, Blue Bloods... to name a few. I am a TV junkie

Your favorite foods/drinks pizza - water

Your favorite animal cat

Your favorite scents as in candles? vanilla, green apple, pumpkin waffle

Your hobbies/ things you do in your free time crochet yr round... and kayak in the warmer months

Your pet peeves tattle tales

Things you collect right now.. yarn.. lol
,
Things you like to swap I don't swap things

Places you've been several places in Florida; Myrtle Beach, South Carolina; Several places in California; Seattle, Washington; Ohio; Chicago;

Places you'd like to visit Hawaii, Ireland, Italy

The songs you dislike heavy metal, grunge

The movies you dislike Sci-fi

The TV shows you dislike I am sure there are a lot of shows out there I don't like... but I don't know any off the top of my head...

classes you liked in school art

classes you disliked in school math

crafts you would like to learn quilting

5 comments:

  1. Loved Reese Witherspoon in the Legally Blonde movies. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. With your typeface, "quilting" looked like "quitting" and I never realized that was a craft! Nice how many of us like water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a lot of scifi fans .. ok by me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these non scifi fans. Y'all don't know what you're missing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all those Amish books, too. Some chicklit is fine but there is some I've read that just puts "paid" to the genre.
    Legally Blonde is fun, and she has done one movie about doing the Pacific Crest Trail was fabulous. She's in a couple more that are so good, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!