Friday, April 26, 2019

Friday Fill Ins meet Mad Libs

Are you ready for a fun twist on the old Friday Fill Ins? I loved doing this meme from years ago. I want to bring life into an old meme and add a twist to this by creating it with Mad Libs.

I will post the prompts on Thursday for you to have for Friday. I will have a link up on Friday if you want to join in.

**these are from Sleepover Party Mad Libs - Copyrite ©2008 by Penguin Random House LLC**

The last time I went to a sleepover, a/an ______________ pillow fight broke out. Out of nowhere, ______________ grabbed her ______________, fluffy ______________ and began swinging it at anyone close to her. Soon, everyone else joined in! At one point, I got hit right in the back of my ______________. As soon as I recovered, I tossed my ______________ at ______________'s ______________, but I missed. Instead, I knocked over an expensive ______________ and my pillow split open! ______________ flew everywhere, covering the room in a layer of ______________ feathers. The fighting stopped when we all broke out in ______________ laughter. The fun ended when we realized we had to clean up the ______________ mess!

The last time I went to a sleepover, a crazy pillow fight broke out. Out of nowhere, Susie grabbed her orange, fluffy pillow and began swinging it at anyone close to her. Soon, everyone else joined in! At one point, I got hit right in the back of my head. As soon as I recovered, I tossed my pillow at Cindy's face, but I missed. Instead, I knocked over an expensive vase and my pillow split open! Feathers flew everywhere, covering the room in a layer of purple feathers. The fighting stopped when we all broke out in hysterical laughter. The fun ended when we realized we had to clean up the horrific mess!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!