Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the button above and tell me all about your weekend! I will have a Mr. Linky on the actual weekend post for everyone to link up to.
Friday ~ groceries in the morning, then back to working on the floor
Saturday ~ We went to Menards to pick up some trim/molding to finish up the flooring. Took a break for dinner, then back at it. Finally around 9ish it was time to start moving all the stuff back into my craft room. John helped with the big items, then I spent the next few hours getting everything back in its place. I am so in love with the floor (which you can see the process in this post.
Sunday ~ We went out to breakfast, and so wished we would have stayed at Bob Evans as we were sadly disappointed in IHOP... the service was very slow, the food was horrible, I swear the eggs were from the day before and the host and waitress was rude. When the waitress did finally come by and asked if things were ok, I said no, the eggs are horrible, she only said, oh and started to walk away, my husband said and the service is slow.. she could have cared less. This was the first time I have never left a tip.. and in place of it, I left an explantion as to why.
Once back home I started laundry, re-read the chapter for our Bible study for the women's meeting, worked on my next 3 rows of the temp afghan, then off to church for the Men's/Women's meeting.
Let me know if you play along.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!