Weekend rewind. If you want to play along, grab the button above and tell me all about your weekend! I will have a Mr. Linky on the actual weekend post for everyone to link up to.
Friday ~ I was to have a busy Friday, trying to get everything done that would normally be done on Saturday as we were to be gone all day. Grocery shopping, make Lici's food - got this done.
I went to Bed Bath and Beyond to look for a George Foreman grill, as the grill I bought off a stupid infomercial turned out to be junk and was sent back. The grill in question was the Power Smokeless Indoor Grill. I will do a separate post on my review of this item! BBB didn't have any Foreman grills, so my next stop was Target, and found one.
Once back home, next on my list to get done was to work on my planner, I wanted to do a crochet tutorial and work on my Bible Study. They all went out the window, as I was exhausted... due to the insomnia that decided to creep into my wee morning hours. I ended up falling asleep and crashed for hours. The plans we had for the night, we cancelled as my hubs was still not feeling well at all.
Saturday ~ Plans for today were cancelled due to the lovely sickness that invaded the hubs body... and I guess I was still reeling from exhaustion... as I slept in until almost 10... which is so not me.. I am usually up by 6, 7 at the latest on the weekends. Our day consisted of just lounging around the house. I worked on my crochet projects, the hubs played the guitar for bit, then we watched some movies.
Sunday ~ was a repeat of Saturday. I was up a little earlier than Saturday, but later than my norm. We missed church. No movies for the day, but lots of veggin. I did manage to work on my planner for the week, and eeked out that crochet tutorial. I am hoping that this week will be much better with no sleepy/sickies messing with us!
Let me know if you play along.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

Sounds like your hubby had what my family passed around! UGH! I feel for him! I will definitely join in next week when I post a recap! HA! Annster's Domain
ReplyDelete