A group of Michigan women are embracing fiber arts and Michigan's erratic weather through a Facebook group - Michigan Temperature Blanket 2019.
Was kinda cool too see a pic of mine scroll through when they were showing the FB group page!! After watching Julie talk about hers and the meanings of some, I am now wanting to either start a new one for this year and do every day (will still keep up with how I am doing the one I started as well...), or maybe do one for the year each of my boys were born, and do a larger one, not just the lapghan one I am doing right now.
So with that being said, here is week 12
I thought today was going to be the day that I would bring in a new color, but missed it by one degree. Today's temp at noon was 53, so the light blue was pulled back out.

What a wonderful idea the temperature blanket is Jodi. I enjoyed watching the video and seeing a fast glimpse of yours. I used to crochet a lot through the years but now with arthritis I can't hold the hooks too long anymore. By the way I did your Weekend In Review for today but I don't see your setup anymore. Are you still doing the meme? Have a day of blessings my friend.
ReplyDeleteThanks, its so fun to see the weeks progression. I saw you did the weekend in review... I have it back on my page.
ReplyDelete