You can see what others post and link up over on Tuesday 4 Meme.
A little different for this week's Tuesday 4 Meme. Please copy and paste the questions to your blog and leave a comment for me to visit. As always there will only be 4 questions to answer and posted on Monday mornings at 7:00 AM EST for you.
Only necessary rule is to link back to this site, thanks. 😊
TV Delights
1. Favorite TV Chef To Watch And Learn From: I don't watch any TV chefs
2. Favorite TV Cooking Personality: I liked Paula Deen back when she was on
3. Favorite Frozen TV Dinner (Yes Or No Reply And Why): no - I ate them in the past years ago... but now they just don't agree or appeal to me.
4. Favorite Watching TV Movie Snack To Munch On: popcorn

I used to like Paula Dean too and I also enjoyed her sons as they were cooks too. Have a blessed day ahead dear Jodi.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the popcorn! I don't watch those shows either. :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Paula Dean! She is putting a restaurant in close to where I live (Branson, MO)...so I am excited to try it. Loved your answers! Have a great week!
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/