Monday, March 11, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... March 11th, 2019

The weather...Its 27° and the high for the day of 32° today...Its starting to warm up...do you see the 63° day on Thursday...


As I look outside my window...its still dark... the snow is slowly starting to melt... hopefully more this week with the warmer temps!


On my bedside table... my alarm clock, Kindle, iPad and a journal
On my reading pile... nothing at the moment.. I gave up on the last one, just couldn't get into it.

Movies or Shows I watched this weekend... I had Lifetime Movie Network on... its been a while since I watched this channel

On my TV... Bachelor, Chicago Series : Med, Fire, PD, Resident, 911, Blue Bloods, New Amsterdam, American Idol (I only watch the auditions

On the menu for this week... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ sketti, garlic bread, and a salad
Tuesday ~ tacos, rice
Wednesday ~ breakfast - blueberry pancakes and sausage
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ leftovers
Saturday ~ not sure yet - out for anniversary
Sunday ~ church potluck - not sure yet what I will bring

In the craft basket... working on a temperature afghan, got the tenth week completed - back to aqua; I finished the doll.

Meet Emma


Happening this week:
Monday ~ work, work out
Tuesday ~ work, work on Bible Study, work out
Wednesday ~ work, work on Bible Study
Thursday ~ craft day, errands
Friday ~ groceries, errands
Saturday ~ work on planner, rest of day up in the air
Sunday ~ church, maybe go over to inlaws

Looking around the house... I see that the hubs did some picking up last night before he went to bed...makes for one happy wife

From the camera... planner layout for the week


What I'm wearing today... purple t-shirt, some black leggings, and my purple blanket cardigan

One of my simple pleasures... long, leisurely, hot bubble baths

A favorite Bible verse, devotion or quote for today...


On my prayer list... for a friend, she is having intense pain in her jaw, that is radiating up to her eye

In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

23 comments:

  1. Lovely amigurumi doll! You have so little snow compared to us - it should start melting this week too for us. as long as it doesn't melt too quickly or there will be too much water. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just so glad its finally starting to melt! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I am loving your beautiful planner... I would love to be that creative... I bought a Christian Planner they were advrtizing so much alst fall and I love it but ahve even a hard time keeping up with that one... but a planner is essential.. I need to try to beautiful mine more!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its fun to create in it each week! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Love all your crochet goodies, the doll is adorable. Glad you're getting some warmer temps coming your way, it's time for Spring right?

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is soooo time for Spring!! I am ready to break out the flip flops!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. WOWSA-you still have a lot of snow! Emma is adorable! Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! But its slowly melting away!! I can actually see alot of grass in the front yard today... the back yard will take a little longer as it doesn't get as much sun back there. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Emma is so cute! And your inspiration is PERFECT! Have a GREAT week and I hope your snow melt happens soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She's getting a boyfriend now..lol Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I pray spring is soon on it's way for you and melts all of the snow away for you! I really enjoyed stopping by! I loves your crochet goodies especially the doll! She was absolutely adorable!Pray you have a blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We made it to the 40's today! The thaw is on... yay!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I love your quote! The afghan looks so bright and cheery, and Emma is so sweet! I must say, watching her come to fruition has inspired me to try learning to crochet again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you do start to crochet again... its so relaxing for me! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Hi Jodi, your journal is cute! And I am also wearing a purple sweater so we're twins. How about last night's AI there were a couple really really good ones... hope they make it and cds I can purchase! Emma is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey twinner!! Oh my goodness.. AI, so many talented people out there!! I usually stop watching after the auditions, but may have to watch the whole season! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. What a fun link up with interesting subjects. Most enjoyable. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you join us next week!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Hi Jodi! I also love to see your latest projects. The afghan is looking beautiful - and that doll is positively adorable!! I haven't watched the lifetime channel in a while either. May need to check it out. Blessings on the rest of your week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Right now I have probably 4 crochet projects in the works.. so not like me.... I like to finish one before I start the next, but I just can't help myself this time..too many things I want to do! LOl Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. Love the lilac layout this week, Jodi! BEAUTIFUL! Hope you're having a great week! Blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I hope you have a great week as well!

      Delete
  12. What a cute doll! It's finally starting to feel like spring around here so hopefully, it's coming your way soon. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!