Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ A Delight for The 4 Senses

You can see what others post and link up over on Tuesday 4 Meme.

A little different for this week's Tuesday 4 Meme. Please copy and paste the questions to your blog and leave a comment for me to visit. As always there will only be 4 questions to answer and posted on Monday mornings at 7:00 AM EST for you.

Only necessary rule is to link back to this site, thanks. 😊

A Delight for The 4 Senses

1. I love the taste of…? fresh baked banana bread


2. I love the sight of…? The sun, after a long, dreary winter! It makes me happy!


3. I love the touch of…? a little ones hands on my face. I need to get in some baby snuggles!


4. I love the smell of…? a pumpkin waffle candle... I have one burning right now!


6 comments:

  1. Oh, I do agree with you there.. I had forgotten the touch of my young daughter's hands.. they had healing in their sweet touch. When I'd come from work and we'd lie on the sofa after dinner watching tv.. one at each end.. I'd ask,"Amanda, please rub my legs a bit".. THey would be aching with weariness.. and her sweet touch revitalized me...
    I feel so much better from just the memory!! Have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh a leg/foot rub would be heaven! Have a great Wednesday!

      Delete
  2. Hi Jodi, I agree there is nothing like the touch of a little one. I miss that as all the little ones in my family are adults, but still love when they hug me. :) Happy Anniversary to you and your hubs. May your special day be very special and I hope that will include a cannoli for dessert after dinner. Have a day of blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to have these 2 great nephews.. just wish the 2nd pictured one wasn't so far away! Have a great Wednesday!

      Delete
  3. YES!!!! I agree with all of your answers! I think I burned up my pumpkin waffle candle. I need to get a new one. Loved your answers! Have a great Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few of the candles in my stock pile... but will have to do a restock when they come back out in the fall! I wish they would bring back "A Walk in The Woods" this one is my absolute favorite candle! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!