Monday, March 4, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday

We are one month closer to warmer weather! I am so ready to break out the flip flops! Happy Monday!


I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Head on over to find some other great bloggers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


For Today... March 4th, 2019

The weather...Its 8° and the high for the day of 11° today...back to the cold, cold weather


As I look outside my window...its still dark... its pretty much the same as last week.. snow, and it looks like its starting to snow now...ugh... I am over winter!

On my bedside table... my alarm clock, Kindle, iPad and a journal
On my reading pile... nothing at the moment.. I gave up on the last one, just couldn't get into it.

Movies or Shows I watched this weekend... no shows/movies this weekend, as we were busy working on the flooring

On my TV... Bachelor, Chicago Series : Med, Fire, PD, Resident, 911, Blue Bloods, New Amsterdam

On the menu for this week... Menu for the week:
Monday ~ pork chops, mashed taters/gravy, corn and rolls
Tuesday ~ burgers, fries, peaches
Wednesday ~ breakfast
Thursday ~ pizza
Friday ~ not sure
Saturday ~ not sure yet
Sunday ~ not sure yet

In the craft basket... working on a temperature afghan, got the ninth week completed - back to purple; I finshed the other granny afghan.. I love it! I picked back up a cross stitch, and put in a few more stitches, and then as I just couldn't have a crochet project going, I started working on a doll

The finished lilac frosting afghan

cross stitch project

the start of the doll


Happening this week:
Monday ~ work, work out
Tuesday ~ work, work on Bible Study, work out
Wednesday ~ work, work on Bible Study
Thursday ~ craft day, Lici to vet to get stitches out
Friday ~ groceries, errands, manicure
Saturday ~ work on planner, rest of day up in the air
Sunday ~ church, maybe go over to inlaws

Looking around the house... I have some housework to do downstairs, as I neglected that whiile we did the flooring upstairs over the last few days.

From the camera... no planner this week, just a quick pick of the flooring, and the rest can be seen here


What I'm wearing today... blue t-shirt and some leggings

One of my simple pleasures... working on a project with the hubs

A favorite Bible verse, devotion or quote for today...


On my prayer list... for a friend, she is having intense pain in her jaw, that is radiating up to her eye

In closing...Thank you for stopping by. I hope your week ahead is filled with lots of blessings!

15 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great week, enjoyed reading your post

    ReplyDelete
  2. The floor looks great! I love all the craft projects also. Your quote is quite apt too. I hope you have a WONDERFUL week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never complain about a damp 39 degrees again!!! BRRRR! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It as so cold yesterday.... thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Cannot wait to see the completed doll - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fun seeing it come together!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Enjoyed reading your post, Jodi. Will be so glad when this winter is over. I'm ready for flip flop weather, too! Your afghans are beautiful. I finally got a picture of mine posted. I'm not very far with it yet and was wondering why I picked such dark colors. When my husband looked at the pic while ago he said, "Ah! Van Gogh colors!" LOL! He's right! Must have been why I picked 'em! :) Love the flooring! I'm hoping to get some work done of the floors here someday. Have a nice day and a blessed week ahead, my friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to swing by and see the pic!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Love the quote, and loving your crafty projects. Kinda jealous of your weather, I must keep reminding myself that in only a couple of months it will be cold here too (I hope!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness.. I will gladly send you my cold temps.. I am over them! I am ready for the summer months!!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Your flooring is beautiful! Fun crafts projects. I think though that if snowflakes are God's voice in a whisper, then he's whispering rather loudly this winter ;) Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...He for sure is whispering loudly... I am over winter! Have a great week!

      Delete
  8. HI Jodi ;)
    HOpe you're warming up a bit there. It was finally a bit warmer here today. I'm dreaming on spring days too!
    I have some old cross stitch projects I should pull out. You always inspire me Lady. ;)
    And your floors turned out great!! Have a blessed week xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you liked your visit! Be blessed!