Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Dumbo
I can't wait to go see this. I asked my youngest (who is 23) if he would go see this with me. He said, if you go see Lion King with me I will. So I have a movie date with him once he gets back from Florida.
When I was younger my favorite part of the circus was the trapeze artists! I always wanted to be one. I mean how cool is it to fly through the air like that?
Did you ever want to be in the circus? If so, what did you want to be? Its been many years since I have been to the circus. Maybe one of these years once the boys settle down, get married and have kids, I can take the grandkids.
About The Movie (Synopsis)
From Disney and visionary director Tim Burton, “Dumbo” expands on the beloved classic story where differences are celebrated, family is cherished and dreams take flight. Circus owner Max Medici (Danny DeVito) enlists former star Holt Farrier (Colin Farrell) and his children Milly (Nico Parker) and Joe (Finley Hobbins) to care for a newborn elephant whose oversized ears make him a laughingstock in an already struggling circus. But when they discover that Dumbo can fly, the circus makes an incredible comeback, attracting persuasive entrepreneur V.A. Vandevere (Michael Keaton), who recruits the peculiar pachyderm for his newest, larger-than-life entertainment venture, Dreamland. Dumbo soars to new heights alongside a charming and spectacular aerial artist, Colette Marchant (Eva Green), until Holt learns that beneath its shiny veneer, Dreamland is full of dark secrets. “Dumbo” soars into theaters on March 29.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yep!
ReplyDeleteExcited to see this too.
When I was little, our family went to DisneyWorld.
I remember going into a store with tons of plush toys.
My dad said we could pick out one to bring home, and I still remember the Dumbo I chose. : )